Even though hearing aids have come a long way in terms of how they work and how easy they are to use, users are still looking for ways to improve the most basic but essential thing they do: help people understand speech. With Lumity, Phonak is delivering on this front with technology that helps people understand speech better, even in places with a lot of background noise.
Phonak's AutoSense 5.0 technology is now only available in the Audeo Lumity hearing aid. Their operating system was taught using machine learning to optimize different sound settings automatically. Every 0.4 seconds, AutoSense OS 5.0 analyzes your surrounding noise and fine-tunes over 200 individual settings to perfection.
Phonak's StereoZoom 2.0 is directional microphone technology that directs your hearing aids' pickup patterns toward the sound source of the moment. Compared to the fixed directional settings of earlier versions of StereoZoom, the outcome is a 16% improvement in speech comprehension.
With SpeechSensor, you can monitor your environment for voice and enhance your ability to hear speech from the rear and the sides. SpeechSensor can improve side- and rear-channel speech recognition by an average of 15%.
- With Phonak SpeechSensor and its directional microphone technology, StereoZoom 2.0, you'll be able to hear in all directions, with a 15 percent increase in speech comprehension from people standing behind you.
- Pair up to eight iOS and Android devices at once using Bluetooth and enjoy the convenience of dual connections.
- Waterproof to 1.5 feet of fresh, pool, or salt water (Audeo Life model only).
- The rechargeable models have a battery life of 16 hours on a single charge, and a quick 15-minute charge adds another 3 hours of use.
- Control your hearing aids and monitor your health with the help of the myPhonak app.
Ready to see what the fuss is about? Call us today to set up a demonstration!